Beside the seaside!

March 21st, 2012 / by / in: Puppy Adventures / 10 Responses

I love the seaside. Fact. Sometimes I forget how much I love it. I grew up by the sea and I do miss it. We took a trip to New Brighton beach on Sunday for my Mother’s Day treat (as you can see by my Silent Sunday post)! It was a beautiful crisp spring day with clear blue skies. I don’t think anything clears your head & cheers you up better than fresh sea air. The pups always love trips to the beach too as they love playing in the sea. It makes me happy to see them enjoying themselves so much! :)

I love this pic of Holly – jumping up at the wall as if to say “Are we really at the beach?!” :)

Loads more pics of the pups:

I think the beach at New Brighton is my favourite one we have been to so far. It was lovely & clean and there was a pretty lighthouse & old fort at one end. Apparently you used to be able to hire out the fort for functions – how cool! :)

Oh, and you could see right over to Liverpool which was lovely!

We had a fabulous 2 hour walk and the pups didn’t seem tired at all, even though we were! Of course we had to have a nice ice cream as well. Yum :) I nearly fell asleep in the car on the way home – I’m obviously not used to the fresh sea air! A fab day was had by all! x

10 Comments to Beside the seaside!

• The MoidererNo Gravatar says:

I want that ice cream! Looks great fun

• BecNo Gravatar says:

Ahh you made the most of that lovely weather, we were stuck inside all day on Sunday cooking :(

• JanineNo Gravatar says:

Wow! Looks fabulous, never taken our dog to a beach as there are lots where dogs are not allowed. I think he'd love it x

• MariaNo Gravatar says:

It looks so pretty- you are right the fresh sea are is just so invigorating and refreshing.

• topchelseagirlNo Gravatar says:

You've got to have a 99 at the seaside – it's the law! Looks like they had a ball.

• celeryandcupcakesNo Gravatar says:

I haven't been to the seaside for ages…looks like you had fun!

• TinaNo Gravatar says:

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Sometimes I wish I would live closer to the sea… miss beaches and the salty air, but then I think it is quite good where I live and you can't have everything…

• SiobhanNo Gravatar says:

Oh this makes me want to be beside the seaside with dogs. Yours are beautiful. x

• mrsteepotNo Gravatar says:

Aww bless, the pups are having an absolute ball in those photos! How awesome! :) Looks like a really lovely day out!

p.s. Love the ice cream pic!

• Katie says:

Ooh, I love the seaside too! What a lovely beach and great pics! It sounds like a brilliant day!

• ตั้งชื่อNo Gravatar says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts
    and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

• trucks for sale ValdostaNo Gravatar says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

It is not my first time to visit this web site, i am browsing this site dailly and obtain fastidious facts from here all the time.

• accident lawyerNo Gravatar says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Brady & Mark Edward Goldberg, they have a combined experience
    of 50 years in all kinds of personal injury lawsuits & have clients
    in West Plains, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, throughout Westchester and the New York City area as well.
    In making the choices, you will also need to consider the costs of hiring
    different lawyers so that you are able to settle on the one that fits into your budget.
    These companies do their ultimate best to reduce the claims
    of the aggrieved person to the minimum.

• LeonardoNo Gravatar says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my blog thus i got here to go back the desire?.I am attempting to in finding things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok
    to make use of some of your concepts!!

• Serwis agd wrocławNo Gravatar says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

They contract with LG, Whirlpool, General Electric,
    Frigidaire and many others. LG WM3455HW 24 Product Details and Specifications:.
    Prompt services are provided by the industry experts who respond to the issues instantly.

• Your comment is awaiting moderation.

ariana grande problem lyrics

Beside the seaside!

• vegas casino Online Vegas casinos onlineNo Gravatar says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Thanks , I have just been searching for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve
    discovered till now. However, what concerning the bottom
    line? Are you positive about the supply?